Agile provides NAATI certified individual interpreters or teams for:
- Technical teams on-site
- International organisations
- Court or other legal proceedings
- High-level business meetings
- Aid programmes
- Any other event requiring interpreters
Portable Simultaneous Interpreting:
Agile was one of the early adopters in the growing field of portable simultaneous interpreting using lightweight transmitters and receivers. We can provide the transparency of conference-level simultaneous interpreting anywhere you need to communicate with people speaking another language: boardrooms, workplaces, mine sites etc.
Engaging two or more interpreters to provide portable simultaneous interpreting offers many benefits:
- No more stop/start – talk as you would to someone speaking your own language.
- More than halve the time needed for meetings using a single interpreter– it pays for itself.
- Spontaneity – no more lost ideas, natural flow of conversation.
- Less formal/more successful – allows conversations and negotiations to follow their normal course to get deals done.
Only high-level conference interpreters can offer this skillset so you can be sure you are using the very best linguists and cultural consultants.
Phone conference call interpreting:
Using Skype or other phone video-conference technology, we can provide interpreters to allow you to communicate cheaply and effectively without leaving your desk.
Change the conversation – use portable simultaneous interpreting to get your deals done today